Here are the five things I love about myself & why:
1) My sense of style – I love the way I dress. It may not be high fashion right now nor what everyone is wearing on the street, but what I envision is much greater & more unique than I’ve seen. It’s eclectic, edgy, romantic & ethereal. Think studs & lace with flower embroidery belted details on a white dress.
2) The way I dance – I feel so free when I dance because I feel like I am capable of anything & so much more. Dancing is more than physical, but a mental aspect as well. Meaning you have to use your creativity to think of something & powerful.
3) Mental strength – I’ve been reading frequently & lately I feel like my mindset is changing from a certain comfort zone that couldn’t handle the details of a wealth mindset to a new mindset that is capable of those things. I capable of being creative in terms of fashion & dance.uou can see on my Pinterest page.
4) Laugh at myself – There are certain things that I do, which are silly & make think, ‘what the hell did I just do?’ It’s so weird. I don’t even know why. For example, I’ll start lip synching in the middle of the song & begin dancing to it. Hahahahaha!
5) Emotional strength – Sometimes I cry at powerful movies & at movies that are sooooo touching, remind me of where I want to be in life & at movies that are soooooo emotional. It’s a reminder that I’m alive & I’m capable of so much more. This also shows that I have the strength bring out the positive emotions in the best way.
This post is inspired by Lilly Singh’s book, “How to be a Bawse.” I am doing a #90DayChallenge for myself & she inspired me.